A great resource
Thursday, April 19, 2007

Every time that I came here to post, I think to myself “what could be best clue for today “, there are some many clues outside that I need to be careful and check for the best that could suit my visitors curiosity. Come on, forget psychological words and let me bring you another clue, this one called BookmarkAll.com is a free online bookmark service and browser toolbar. With this online bookmark, you can save all your favourite sites and list them down under a public topic and others can access to them too. By creating a profile, you can add your bookmarks to their site, instead of putting them on your PC, like you see it will be a useful tool for you, for me it’s a great resource. To use this tool you only need to create a free account and you are ready to store your favourite’s sites online. The most important feature is the ability to create unlimited topics. By installing BookmarkAll’s Tool Bar in your browser, you will be able to bookmark your favorite links and save them to your online bookmark account quickly. The toolbar also allows you the ability to access your online bookmarks from any computers without having to save a local copy. It also lets you access the topics and/or users that you have subscribed on your BookmarkAll account. I recommend to check yourself this site and see the smart and powerful tool that they have for you.

 
posted by Pro Investor Trader at 11:23 AM | Permalink


0 Comments: