Is Spain currently living a scenario of recession? I don't think but..........
Monday, February 11, 2008

Markets are still living under a strong feeling of fear, due to a possible recession in the major economies around the world. Day after day, we are surprised with a lot of comments and reports that conducting us for that possibility. Recently, in concrete last week, it was the time of Spain. Some newspapers have speculated many things about this economy, for example that are facing strong crises, mainly in the housing market and credit too. It's hard to believe that one of the most prosperous and successful economies in Europe, is facing a possible scenario of credit crises. I'm not so sure of that, because I don't know the real aspects and reports, but due to my knowledge if is this true, this economy can turn around also very easily. Unfortunately, normally some newspapers scares a lot people with some articles that many times has some lack of real information, so thinking in a possible recession in Spain it's too early for my point of view. I have to confess that I have strong passion for this country, because I usually pass some of my short breaks in Palma Maiorca, therefore I'm particularly familiar how this economy works and how good methods they have, so if you're investing in that stock market "IBEX", wait for more reports to take the right measures, before leave this market. Pay particularly attention to its employment report and GDP. It seems to me the most important reports around this economy.
 
posted by Pro Investor Trader at 11:30 AM | Permalink


0 Comments: