Great NEWS at PPP !!!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Hi all !! Good news just for bloggers !!!! First of all, I wish you all a happy start to the week. Well, I always have a profit target in mind when I enter the trade. To become a consistently profitable trader you have to learn that exits are more important than entries, and having a profit target is key to the exit. Tomorrow I’ll have a target in mind too, but in a different way not in stock market but at PAY PER POST. I found this really cool notice board while surfing in Payperpost this afternoon, tomorrow will be a key day again for posties, this tuesday (May 15) posties can grab a Slingbox, Nintendo Wii, Yamaha Surround Sound System or a Logitech universal remote. These guys are great , they will put people crazy again after $1000 K opportunities !!!! For people that come here for the first time, I can tell you that Pay per post is one of my favourite blog network in the web, payperpost rocks!!! Pay Per Post is the leading marketplace for Consumer Generated Advertising, is an advertising network that pays bloggers to post ‘reviews’ of products and services on their blogs, and bloggers can get paid for writing articles on certain topics. That’s enough, tomorrow will be an excellent day for posties around PPP iiiiiuuuuppppiiiiiii !!! Tks to Bid4Prizes too !!!! I feel better now !!!



 
posted by Pro Investor Trader at 3:43 PM | Permalink


0 Comments: