A new concept of information
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I just finish my trades today, so I will spend some time to post this information here that I think it will be very useful for you in future or even now. You know, that there are so many extraordinary sites and blogs to visit on the web that it's hard to keep reading all of them, this happen to me, however this one caught my attention last night and I think it is great idea share with you, it’s called thoof a new social bookmarking tool. This is a website that offers interesting news articles, websites, videos, photographs, personalized news and other links from around the web, everything on the site is posted by Thoof readers, and can also be improved and edited by those same readers. What makes Thoof unique is a sophisticated algorithm which discovers a reader's interests and tailors the stories to each reader's individual tastes. Little Known Ways to find Cheap Flights it was one of the articles in Thoof that caught my attention in this website, due to the fact I’m at this moment comparing a lot of prices to choose the next flight. Well, take a look at this website and see the potential of this resource, Thoof looks really interesting for me. Check this out today !!!


 
posted by Pro Investor Trader at 12:26 PM | Permalink


0 Comments: